Gome of the Week
You know what would be a hot celebrity story? Harvey Levin getting hit by a bus.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Star Wars According to a Three Year Old - I tend to agree with her analysis.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
The Specials (2000)
James Gunn is one of Biff's favorite writers, having written gems from Terror Firmer to Slither. He also wrote this little gem, the premise of which is to follow a team of superheroes as they wade through the business and backroom dealings of the superhero game. The hidden joke is that it is really a superhero movie which never shows their superpowers or them fighting crime. Good luck finding this at the video store, but if you do, check it out. The cast includes Rob Lowe, Judy Greer, Thomas Haden Church, Jordan Ladd, Jamie Kennedy, and James Gunn himself. Who knew that Rob Lowe was a born comedian?
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Wendy Bagwell - Bust Out Laffin' (1975)
That top photo is a picture I took off eBay (that's not my leopard skin blanket) but I scanned that bottom one myself, so you can really get a good look at this clown. I can't believe how much ire this guy has produced in me. First of all, his name's Wendy. Second of all, he spends the first five minutes of this Christian "comedy" album making light of the weight problems that those two girls have struggled with over the years. Thirdly, he's not funny and clearly a good ol' Southern racist. Not surprisingly, this record is out of Waco, Texas.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
razzle dazzle! - A sweet way to add emphasis to something great that happened, especially when addressing a crowd.
Origin - Cribbed from NBA Jam TE for the Super Nintendo.
Usage - "Dude, I saw your coug the other night."
"Really, dude. Was she buffing scrote and chuggling taint, like she is known to often do?
"What? No, actually she had too many beers for breakfast and was getting hauled away from the lotto deli, paddywagon style."
"Oh doctor! It's all razzle dazzle!"
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Signs You Spend Too Much Time On The Internet:
10. While you're getting knifed, you're thinking "Wow, this is going to make a great blog entry"
09. When asked if you're coming to your sister's wedding, you say "I'll just catch it on YouTube"
08. You think of Twitter as a perfectly normal way to keep friends updated on your sad, sad life
07. You refer to visiting a website as "going" somewhere, implying that you actually did something
06. You send holiday cards to people you have never met in real life
05. You're running out of candid images of Timothy Dalton to pass off as you
04. You don't feel your day is complete if you haven't LOL'ed at a zany cat video
03. You're always hurrying home to vlog about how you had to hurry home to vlog
02. You spend a lot of crazy weekend nights "flaming n00bs"
01. You update your sad little website once a week, convinced that there are at least four people who look forward to it
Cancel One Career