Gome of the Week
Oh, what I wouldn't give to wring her phat neck.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Simpsons Movie References - Sweet screen caps that show the real deal and the 'toon.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Tell Me Something (2001)
If I have said it once, I have said it a hundred times. The South Koreans know how to make a movie. This one starts with various body parts of various men being found in random places all over the city. So a sketchy detective follows around a sketchy woman and creepy
things happen. You should rent this so you can be awesome like me.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Herbie Mann - London Underground (1974)
Sorry about the pic quality, it's all I could find. Well, if you've ever wanted to hear instrumental smooth fusion jazz versions of classic rock songs, all of which are reworked to prominently feature flute, this is your kind of album.
8 minute version of "Layla?" Why the hell not.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
Puss Run '08 - What an unrealistic single man plans to embark on at the inception of the coming new year.
Origin - I think I still have my "Puss Run '01" t-shirt around somewhere...
Usage - "Dude, my coug and I are having some problems."
"Dude, that is untight. Have you tried role playing? Like she could be your high school wrestling coach..."
"Dude, it's way past that. I'm already prepping the supplies for the post-breakup head shave."
"Dude resist that urge. Instead, let me tell you about a little something called Puss Run '08. Here, you read this pamphlet and I'll get the t-shirts started."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Things I Plan To Eat On Thanksgiving:
10. A sizable portion of hand-whipped beets
09. A Jell-O mold in the shape of Gene Shalit
08. Some fuckin' Legos if you pay me ten bucks
07. All the gravy I can fit into a turkey carcass
06. It's my personal tradition to finish off each Thanksgiving feast with an extremely potent peyote button
05. The drawstring to my sweatpants
04. (This spot reserved for pending "I like the dark meat" joke)
03. Halibut fillets with a delicate but rich marshmallow dressing
02. I don't know if this is technically "eating," but I usually keister an uncooked yam or two
01. Anything you put in front of me! Oh fuck yeah!
Cancel One Career