Gome of the Week
From an angry biff: The Anaheim Ducks, for simply being douchebags and being from Anaheim. Way to go Chris Pronger, now Canada can somehow hate you more. Another dark year for hockey ahead.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Wookieepedia - How did I not know about this?
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Wesley Snipes? Check. Dean Cain? Check. Vanessa Williams, oh you're so devine? Check. This is basically a cheap knock off of an even crappier film, Rollerball. Oh, and Wesley Snipes has a bad dreadlocks wig and speaks with a rasta accent. No, I am not kidding.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Searching for the Young Soul Rebels (1980)
God, Kevin Rowland had it going on back in the day. This album was way ahead of its time. It sounds like a less political Ape Shape as this is Dexy's before they ditched a horn section for fiddles. Rowland's falsetto makes me want to make out with him.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
chronic lasagna - Really good lasagna. Or just anything fantastic.
Origin - Deez.
Usage - "Dude, clitorically speaking, your lbst is getting pretty good in the back."
"Thank you. I work hard as a member of the bro patrol."
"Well, it's working out for you. You truly are, and I can say this in all seriousness, the epitome of chronic lasagna."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Internet Videos That Are Sweeping The Nation:
10. High school girls drunk on wine coolers and playing Monopoly
09. The Geico Cavemen sex tape
08. Disgruntled postal worker "ghost riding the mail truck"
07. Maury Povich explaining how he kind of enjoys playing God for illiterate folk
06. Fast times at the DMV
05. Some random kid in his bedroom playing Green Day songs on his guitar: No way that could suck
04. Paris Hilton in jail spoofs! Keep 'em coming, America! Yeah!
03. Anything where they put Darth Vader somewhere where he totally wouldn't be. The juxtaposition is mind blowing!
02. Me making out with a framed photo of Tracy Wells
01. I don't know, how about two wolverines tag teaming a toy poodle. We haven't seen that yet, have we?
Cancel One Career