Gome of the Week
That's right, it's me. For once again making you fools wait so long for some new content. I apologize and make no excuses that I haven't made in the past.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Happy Days Online - Your best bet for any and all information on one of the greatest sitcoms of all time.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Anna Paquin really brings it in this horror flick that is actually out and out frightening. I'm usually not one for little kids in an old house and the lights are flickering, etc., but this one is good to go.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Reh Dogg - Don't Cry for Me (2007)
If you haven't heard Reh Dogg, we have a problem. Do yourself a favor and look him up on YouTube.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
We some head bustas! - A great way to let people know what you and your homeboys are all about. Works well if you yell it really loud repeatedly and slam into your friends while you do it, preferably in a crowded area like a mall or on the bus.
Origin - Lil' Scrappy, or as I like to call him, Big Crappy.
Usage - "Dude, this party is going to be trump tight. But we should let everyone know upon our entrance what kind of chaps we are."
"I whole heartedly agree. Shall we?"
"Absolutely. Here, grab me by the throat. We some head bustas!"
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Reasons I Haven't Updated the Site In Like a Year and a Half:
10. Stalking Elliott Gould is a full time job
09. Been very busy not watching Lost
08. Went for a short nap under a large pile of coats, woke up 7 months later
07. Spent 9 months trying to figure out if Mind of Mencia is a comedy show
06. Facts of Life on DVD
05. Biff and I invented bobsled jousting, turns out comas aren't as fun as they look on TV
04. Trying to find a comedy movie that Ben Stiller doesn't at least have a small part in
03. Brief but tumultuous fling with Liz Taylor
02. That YouTube video of the little breakdancing, cigarette smoking Indian dude had me tied up for quite some time
01. I've got one of those Keanu/Bullock Lake House things going on.
Cancel One Career