Gome of the Week
I just had to put this up somewhere.
Well, I found my wife.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Hot White Trash Chicks - I love them.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Eddie and the Cruisers (1983)
I forgot how much this movie fucking rules.
Michael Pare= cancel one career.
When I was a kid and was obsessed with rock and roll fantasy and fables, this was it for me. Until the Doors movie came out.
This is a damn good one though.
And I love me some Tom Berenger.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze (2005)
Album of the year so far.
Their darkest album ever.
"I could keep you all to myself/ I know you gotta be free to kill yourself."
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
the post-40 - The haircut most moms get when they get to that age. The short one. Not so cute on young girls.
Origin - Nathos.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night asked if me and you would put her in the brotisserie."
"Dude, that might get in the way of our bromance."
"Agreed. It's probably best that we don't slap five on her anyway."
"Yeah. She's straight up tanorexic and rocking a post-40."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Labels In My Personal Video Collection:
10. Simpsons and Seinfeld at Shoreline 08/22/83
09. Pants off in Public 1993-1994
08. Who Wants to Watch Me Watching Who Wants to Be A Millionaire?
07. If You Watch This Tape and I'm Not Around, Keep In Mind That I'm Really Not Gay
06. Soon This Will Be On The Internet Because I Made You Sign A Contract When You Were Drunk
05. Wings: The Complete 18th Season
04. The Best of Jim Belushi(blank)
03. Remember That Time When I Kicked That Dog and We Taped It? This Is the Tape It's On!
02. Sorority Sex Kittens 3
01. Beer Bong Marathon 2000!