Gome of the Week
Korn's guitarist finds God, quits band
Brian "Head" Welch is the one on the left. I hope God likes to rock!
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Awful Plastic Surgery - Check out the sweet photo of Stallone's mom.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Nirvana: With the Lights Out DVD (2004)
I'm a huge Nirvana dork, so this box set is pretty sweet non-sexual porn for me.
If you haven't seen the DVD that comes with it, you're missing out. It features crazy rare old footage of the band playing when they were just starting out.
Quite a piece of history.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Nirvana - Hormoaning (1992)
A great album with a great title.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
The Bro Shop - Where the bros go to buy their bro gear.
Origin - Dudes.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night had me lobbin' like an ephus."
"Dude, too bad you're a super bro."
"What? Dude, our bromance is over."
"Ok dude. You should probably get back to the bro shop and stock up on your bro supplies."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Ways I Celebrated President's Day:
10. Ate a dollar
09. Threw Lincoln Logs at children
08. Listened to "Lump" by the Presidents of the United States of America 200 times
07. Snorted smashed Advil through every denomination of American currency
06. Reenacted Lincoln's assasination with hand puppets for my cat
05. Crammed a roll of pennies up my tooter
04. Watched gay porn - All The Presiden't Men
03. Made a bust of George Washington out of oatmeal, took it to the mall and ate it
02. Watched that terrible episode of the Simpsons where Lisa is president and Bart has a rat tail
01. Partied with the Bush daughters! (I got that one from Jay Leno)