Gome of the Week
Don't let your pants sag in Virginia, or you may get arrested.
Actually I think it was just a fine, and they "dropped" the idea anyway.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Obsessed With Wrestling - Yes they are.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Ali G Indahouse (2002)
I'm not gonna lie to you, this movie is pretty terrible. If I recall, you see Ali G's cock in the first five minutes.
That sets the table for the rest of the film. But, I love Ali G and I love an R rated comedy, so I guess maybe it's alright.
But dude, you gotta burn a fatty pre-flick.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Pinback - Pinback (1999)
A good little album from a good little band. I think I'm a little behind the times on getting into these guys, but you know how I do.
Not to be confused with Nickelback, Back in Black, or Baby Got Back.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
Automatic for the Peehole - The title of Oatmeal's never to be released solo album.
Origin - Meal, Oat.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night had me frus."
"Dude, she wouldn't let you give her the road cunny?"
"Worse, dude. She had an advance copy of Oatmeal's Automatic for the Peehole and she wouldn't burn me a copy."
"Dude, sounds like she was truly going for delf."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Reasons I Don't Like You:
10. You call me "chief"
09. You seem to always smell like gorgonzola cheese
08. Your hair gel: Bacon leavin's
07. You're better at Jeopardy! than I am
06. Your favorite solo artist: Jethro Tull
05. You're always talking about how lustrous your "man patch" is
04. Testicles? You've got three of 'em
03. Keep telling me you've had sex with my wife, when you've never had sex, and I don't have a wife
02. You wear anti-Bush T-shirts to complement your bumper stickers
01. Your nickname in high school: Nard Compartment