Gome of the Week
The Bush twins:
They've got a great last name, and you know they loooove to party, but come on.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Improvident Lackwit - It's a Simpsons reference.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
"The Simpsons" Season One (2001)
I can't believe it took me so long to get a hold of this, but I guess it makes sense considering how many times I've seen all of these episodes on my own.
Anywho, this is Simpsons Season One on DVD. It's a shorter season than the rest of 'em, which is alright because it seems really dated when you watch it now. Not to say that it's bad, but it's just old(more than 15 years old).
But, it's the Simpsons so it's worth checking out. Especially for the commentary, which is the best feature.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Sleep - Riot By Candlelight (2002)
One of the bad boys from Oldominion brings the pain, NW style.
We saw this guy live once(twice?) and he is a damn fine rapper.
A great CD that you can probably find for a bargain rate.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
MC Fatneck - My new rap name, if I ever need one.
Origin - My fat head-to-body-connector.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night wanted me to take her to ihot."
"Really dude. Did she have you lobbin like an ephus?"
"Truly. But I'm watching the ol' waistline, so she had to make the short trip to ihot on the solo creep. I'm not ready to be called MC Fatneck."
"Dude, strap on the fruit boots and get in shape."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Reasons It Takes So Long To Update This Site:
10. Feeding my cat: slowly becoming a full time job
09. After I quit sprinkling cocaine on my Wheaties, suddenly I'm not so funny
08. Still not sure what "html" is
07. The computer keeps asking me why I'm not using it to view pornography
06. Gallagher no longer crashing on my couch. That guy was a goldmine.
05. Aren't we all getting a little bored with the same gay jokes over and over?
04. Scratch that, I could think of a dozen hilarious variations on "man love"
03. After watching Tony Danza on his talk show, have to sleep from laugh exhaustion
02. New CAC record is turning into "A Season In Hell" from Eddie and the Cruisers
01. Been eating A LOT of mince meat pie with gravy and jiblets