Gome of the Week
The Trio Channel shows Classic Letterman and it doesn't come with my fairly deluxe cable package.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Get Your Pimp Handle - This is for the Cadeez.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
G.I. Joe: The Revenge of Cobra (1984)
in the second g.i. joe mini-series cobra comes back with a vengeance with the invention of the weather dominator by destro.
however the joe team, valiantly led by duke and flint, manage to blow up the machine into three separate pieces which of course get lost in three crazy parts of the earth.
can snake eyes, roadblock, scarlet, breaker, rock and roll, lady jaye, torpedo, cutter, spirit, snow job, tripwire, ace, rip cord, and gung ho save the world from the clutches of cobra commander, destroy, zartan, ripper, torch, buzzer, baroness, major bludd, firefly, storm shadow, and a crapload of crimson guards?
features the debut of everyone's favorite sailor with a don johnson-esque voice, shipwreck.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Shock G - Fear of a Mixed Planet (2004)
Shock is back and bringing it better than ever. I've been listening to this album non stop for the last few days.
Even Money B makes an appearance, taking it back to the days of the underground.
Smart as a whip.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
the pungent punch - Like the stink palm, but with a punch at the end instead of a handshake. Only to be used in dire emergencies.
Origin - Butt sweat.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night was nails."
"Good times, dude."
"It was, until we went to a bar and dude patrol showed up."
"One of the dudes asked her for some taintalingus so I gave him the pungent punch."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Things I Do In My New Basement:
10. Play coaster frisbee
09. Jump rope, hit my head repeatedly on the ceiling until I black out
08. Hug my homer doll when I'm alone
07. Watch "Curse of the Queerwolf" for the 17th time
06. Look for cheap copies of "Perfect Strangers" DVDs on ebay
05. When I turn on my Nintendo and Mario says "Hey, it's me, Mario!" I say "Hey, Mario, it's me, the guy who's about to lose his job because of you!"
04. Hit the heavy bag for a good two to three hours every morning
03. By heavy bag I of course, mean bean bag.
02. Get on my hands and knees, crawl around looking for a "piece of rock"
01. Watch the Food Channel, consider installing a pulley system to my kitchen and hiring a chef