Gome of the Week
Not a gome. Just wanted to mention that he is the first Beatle to turn 64.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Jeebus - I don't know what this is. I just love jeebus.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
SS Hell Camp: The Beast In Heat (1977)
the director of "nude for satan" hits back hard with this masterpiece of nazis, mutant men, women, and the nazis/mutant men that rape them.
although the heavy use of stock footage is good for a laugh the movie starts to drag a bit due to a lack of any kind of story.
but hey, the mutant guy is pretty sweet. word. props to the kikedyke.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Yy - Hold the Fort Down (2003)
if you liked the picture of him rapping with his kid on his back then you will love this.
backed by genius producer mcenroe, yy (ryhmes with tie) kicks an unorthodox flow and covers topics from not selling out to raising kids, all the while tearing apart the microphone in the process.
intelligent and angry, how can you go wrong?
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
dold - A sweet word for a jackass.
Origin - It's a long story, but the Doctor.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night made me want to go home and have a one way."
"You mean a menage a moi?"
"Exactly. She was a severe gome."
"Taint no thing. I chalk it up to her being a dold."
"Much props to the Doctor."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Worst Way to Start a Conversation:
10. "God, I bet you have really hairy balls, anyway...."
09. "My taint is throbbing, how's about you?"
08. "I'm sorry, are you a chinaman? Yes? This should go well."
07. "This is my cousin... I mean wife... wait...we're all 18 right?"
06. "I like to eat glue. Super glue!"
05. "Voting is for queers and lesbians. So who ya fer?"
04. "My Steve Miller shirt? Not ironic. Let's do this."
03. "I have to warn you, I might blow mouth on your Pumas. I had the all you can eat fake krab at Red Lobster about a half hour ago and I'm feelin' kinda dicey."
02. "I enjoy white people. Are you one of 'em?"
01. "Jon Lovitz is my hero! Let's discuss!"