Gome of the Week
Hasselhoff got a DUI.
That could really hurt his rap career.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Bigfoot - The photos are great.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Wet Hot American Summer (2001)
A funny film that could have been funnier.
If you have any previous knowledge of good time camp flicks from the 70's and 80's, you will appreciate the humor in this film. Some of it might come off as a little esoteric to some, but if you get it, it's good.
Lots of awkward relationships, boys trying to get laid, a crazy cook, kids spying on skinny dippers, a talent show, it's all here.
Paul Rudd is hilarious as the cool guy.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Digital Underground - The Body-Hat Syndrome (1993)
Digital Underground's fourth album finds them bringing the funk Oaktown style, as only they can do.
Joined by Money B and 2Pac, Shock G/ Humpty Hump kicks it Digital, complete with the trademark interludes and long-ass songs.
You gotta wear a body hat to protect yourself from the F.A.D.E.S. Listen to the album, you'll get it.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
getting awesome - Another sweet way to say getting drunk.
Origin - Olympia.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night had a sweet front butt."
"Yeah, but we just got awesome until we were both blowing mouth."
"And here come the pretzels."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Lamest Ways to Say Goodbye:
10. "Later, bro sambo."
09. "Peace out, piss face."
08. "I'm Audi like your car I just wrecked."
07. "I just finished up with your sister. I gotta bolt."
06. "Don't go in your bathroom for about 45 minutes. Latesky."
05. "Peace to the streets. Because I'm gonna go sleep on 'em!"
04. "Later urinator. No wait, I mean masturbator."
03. "I'm outta here like your balls are hanging out of your boxers."
02. "Call me Scott Baio's career, because I'm gone."
01. "So long, stink guy!