Gome of the Week
Nah Nah Nah Nah....
It is all over.
The cover of Rolling Stone is becoming a jinx and I do not like it.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Online Boggle - Another great way to waste time.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Maniac Cop (1988)
do you remember that guy from the beginning of "tango & cash" with the humongous chin? well he's back as "maniac cop", the rooten-tootenest-back-from-the-dead cop you will ever run into.
and who, you ask, who can stand up to this law enforcement officer who is fresh from the grave? why none other than bruce "give me some sugar baby" campbell.
if you like movies where the undead kill cops then this is for you. don't miss the two exciting sequels.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Dizzee Rascal - Boy In Da Corner (2004)
Is it hip hop? Is it house?
I have no idea. But it certainly is refreshing and new. And the boy is only 19.
Picture the Streets but with a little more urban tip to it.
Biff will hate me for saying this, but the Dizz lives up to the hype.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
the brumsky - Like blowing a fart on a person's belly, but you gotta do it between the breasts of a lady.
Origin - Lincoln, Nebraska.
Usage - "Dude, that yahtzee I was with last night was a purvis ellison."
"She asked me for the perfect plex and then a brumsky."
This Week's Top Ten List
The Top Ten Movies That Do Not Exist:
10. Meet the Parents of the Blob
09. Flip Through the Channels Without the Hassle of the Remote
08. Watch A Recovering Alcoholic Chug A Half Rack of Non Alcoholic Beer
07. Requiem For A Dream: The Good Version
06. I Fitted His Toupee: A Fake Hair Love Story
05. I Slept With Her Sister and She Singed My Genitals
04. The Slappy McGillicuddy Story
03. A Movie: The Movie
02. Winos at the Point
01. Bert and Ernie: A Tale of Gay Puppetry