Gome of the Week
The Record Companies are planning to sue people who trade music online because they keep losing money.
People wouldn't trade the shit if it didn't cost so damn much in the stores. There's no quick solution to this problem, and suing people is just going to make them trade more.
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Bjorn's Jesus Page - Can't tell if this is real or not but it is certainly funny.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Sleepaway Camp III: Teenage Wasteland (1989)
The beauty of this slasher crapterpiece is that no one is a day younger than 30 yet they are all at camp.
Angela is back, she kills lots of people, one girl has really big cans but she gets killed first, blah blah blah.
This is nowhere near as good as the first two but instead is so low budget and bad that it's good.
Highlight: Angela raises the rich preppy girl up on a flag pole and then releases her. The camera shot is from the top of the pole so you watch the girl go all the way down and her head makes an awful thud. Brilliant.
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Bumpy Knuckles - Konexion (2003)
Freddie Foxxx aka Bumpy Knuckles is back after a 2 or 3 year hiatus and he's as pissed as ever. Once again Bumpy talks about keeping it real, dropping jewels, and beating down fake gangstas.
This one lacks the consistency of his previous album, but the more I listen to it, the more I like it.
Big no-no: the only guest spots are from his son and his nephew. No need for that.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
lobbin' like an Ephus - Super lobbin'. Ephus is an obscure baseball reference. Some of you may get it.
Origin - C-Dog and B-Dog.
Usage - "Dude, that coug I was with last night had my stokeometer registering off the charts."
"Dude, she had a gnar-pow DTC."
"Dude, she had me lobbin' like an Ephus."
This Week's Top Ten List
biff's top ten lines from ghostface killah's song "cobra clutch" that don't really make any sense at all:
10. "Aiyyo, the moccasin money, one man behind the plate/ Hold it down honey/ shallah rock/ the half man gumby"
09. "Kangol slanted, Ghost'll ran with it, hippie hung-out/ club bandit never empty handed when I brand it"
08. "Take off the bracelets, don't get blinded by the ice Boo/ It's not cool, Veronica slept, plus the decimal"
07. "Feathered heathens, teethin on mic dicks/ when thy said, 'Let the kids die for your bread nigga!'"
06. "Teletronics, DBX, one sixty X/ Compression with the A and sharp press"
05. "Look at my jumper logo look familiar? It's Power (where is he?)/ Yo every fine snitch knocks an inch off Eddie Bauer"
04. "Switched from Pert Plus, escrow on the side throw in sun trust/ Ghost'll keep shinin' till the sun bust"
03. "Speaking to the First of April's, deep in the rap game/ Erasial, Excedrin head bredderns catch facials"
02. "Cosmetic classical, slum is shield, Milagro Beanfield/ Watch me inhale half of you, new attributes"
01. "Watch him, scorchin with spells and top toxin/ Amoxins till the stock skyrocket, Bobby Moccasin"