Gome of the Week
Again! It's all come full circle for me and a couple other gents that I know. You always end up right back where you started. Laying on the couch, watching Cheers reruns all by yourself even though you think that show pretty much sucks. That's what these girls drive us to. It's pathetic.
You can't hide the crazy eyes forever. Some of you think you can, but it comes out in other ways. Crazy ways.
It'll come full circle for you, too. And I probably won't be there to see it. Crap!
This Week's Link That's Probably Not That Great
Oh Christina - Whenever I'm feeling a little down, she always helps me through.
This Week's Movie You've Probably Never Seen
Immortal Combat (1994)
It's Roddy Piper, and this time he's not rowdy, he's just straight pissed. And needing a paycheck.
I'm not quite sure how these kung fu dudes are much of a match for Roddy's gun, but hey, that's why they call it quality cinema.
This film also features Tiny Lister Woon, who is usually Tiny "Zeus" Lister but must have been a bit too afraid to use his real name in this one.
Shocking. Also features Sonny Chiba, Clarence Whurley's favorite martial arts actor. I think he called him a "Bad Motherfucker."
This Week's Record You're Probably Not Listening To
Replikants - Slickaphonics (1999)
Justin from Unwound's experimental side project or something like that.
Also features William Goldsmith of former Sunny Day Real Estate/Foo Fighters fame.
Is it just me, or does the cover make them look like racists? It's got that creepy white thing going on.
But they're not. Racists, I mean.
This Week's Hip New Slang Word or Phrase
crazy eyes - Some of the ladies got 'em.
Origin - Every girl I've ever dated.
Usage - "Dude, I think that chick's pretty hot. Maybe I'll ask her out."
"Dude, use caution. She's got the crazy eyes."
"Good call dude. I think I'll just go home and have a one way."
This Week's Top Ten List
Brad's Top Ten Reasons For Not Updating the Site Last Week:
10. It's really hard work being witty all the time.
09. My computer? A Commodore 64.
08. Naked girls keep following me around the internet.
07. I spend a lot of time feeding my cat.
06. After getting beaten into the Crips gang, I needed to rest up.
05. I've been spending a lot of time in bed, if you catch my drift.
04. the World's Deadliest Storms on the Travel Channel.
03. Hooking my nipples up to a car battery: Not the brightest idea after all.
02. I keep finding records that I had no idea I owned.
01. Dude, it gets dark at like 4 now, what's up with that?